To support the financial documentation of the ongoing and future conversion projects of the company, (B737/A321/A320/ATR-72).
This is what you will do:
1. Perform financial control and analysis through coordination of the technical cost processing of Conversion or Trading of prospected aircrafts.
2. Assisting the Business Unit Management with collection of data and records to synthesize the conversion process.
3. Develop and support the financial data required for the marketing campaigns of the company.
4. Each aircraft will be followed as an individual project from introduction to delivery after conversion.
This is what you can achieve:
1. Introduction into an Aviation niche product and management of financial management of the engineering & conversion process.
2. Profound understanding of conversion and MRO aeronautical engineering from a financial management perspective.
3. Hands on experience on handling on project management and business controlling.
4. Generate good knowledge of where the values are being generated throughout an aircraft’s economical life.
This is what we offer:
1. 3-6 months internship in Luxembourg
2. Full integration in the projects and creativity to complete your skills and competences
3. Paid internship
4. Career path beyond internship
VALLAIR is a Franco-Luxembourgish aviation group is an important player in the aviation asset management business. The company was created in 2003, with its Sales and Administration Offices in Luxembourg, Operational facilities in Châteauroux and Montpellier, France.
VALLAIR specializes in the acquisition of mature aircraft, engine trading and leasing, spare parts sales, disassembly and recycling of commercial aircraft as well as cargo conversions of A321, A320, B737CL, B737NG, ATR-200 and ATR-500.
VALLAIR is the LAUNCH CUSTOMER of the A321-200 and A320-200 passenger to cargo aircraft program which is anticipated to entry into service in 2019.
You must sign in to apply for this position.